Online Preliminary Exam Admit Card for IBPS PO/ MT
|Commencement of Call letter Download||30 – 09 – 2019|
|Closure of Call letter Download||19 – 10 – 2019|
Download Link is given below.
- Particulars to be Noted : Please note carefully your Roll Number, Date of Exam., Reporting Time and Venue for the examination given in the call letter. Please also note that this call letter does not constitute an offer of employment by any Participating Organizations.
- Punctuality in Attendance : You should be present at the examination hall before the time given in the call letter. Candidates arriving late will not be permitted to enter the Examination Hall. No query in this connection shall be entertained.
- Call letter to be Surrendered : Bring this call letter alongwith the photo identity proof in original and a photocopy with you when you come to the venue for the examination. Write your Roll No. & Registration No. on the photocopy of photo identity proof. You will not be permitted to appear for the examination if you do not bring the call letter alongwith the photo identity proof in original and a photocopy. You will be required to put your left thumb impression clearly and sign clearly in the respective spaces provided on your call letter in the presence of the invigilator in the examination hall. You should hand over your call letter alongwith the photocopy of the photo identity proof duly stapled together to the invigilator in the examination hall, when he/she collects the call letters.
- Compliance with Instructions : You should scrupulously follow the instructions given by test administrators and the invigilators at all the stages of the examination for which you have been called. If you violate the instructions you will be disqualified and may also be asked to leave the examination hall.
- Following items will not be allowed inside the examination centre:- Any stationary item like textual material (printed or written), bits of papers, Geometry/Pencil Box, Plastic Pouch, Calculator, Scale, Writing Pad, Pen Drives, Log Table, Electronic Pen/Scanner, Any communication device like Mobile Phone, Bluetooth, Earphones, Microphone, Pager, Health Band etc. Other items like Goggles, Handbags, Hair-pin, Hair-band, Belt, Cap, Any watch/Wrist Watch, Camera, Any metallic item, Any eatable item opened or packed, water bottle, Any other item which could be used for unfair means for hiding communication devices like camera, blue tooth devices etc. All ornaments like Ring, Earrings, Nose-pin, Chain/Necklace, Pendants, Badge, brooch etc. will be thoroughly checked. Any candidate who is found either copying or receiving or giving assistance will be disqualified.
- Do not leave your seat unless you are allowed.
- Use of Stationery : You should also bring stationery such as pencils, eraser and a ball point pen with you to the examination hall. 3
- Rough work to be done on the sheet provided : You should do all the necessary rough work on sheet provided only. After the test is over, you should hand over the sheet, given for rough work to the invigilator before leaving the room. Any candidate who does not return or is found to attempt to take or pass on the questions or answers inside or outside the examination hall will be disqualified and the IBPS may take further action against him/her as per the rules.
- Travelling Allowance not admissible : No travelling allowance or other expenses in connection with the examination will be paid.
- The possibility for occurrences of some problem in the administration of the examination cannot be ruled out completely which may impact test delivery and/or result from being generated. In that event, every effort will be made to rectify such problem, which may include the conduct of another examination if considered necessary.
In Main Examination :
Biometric data (Right thumb impression) will be captured twice at the examination venue i.e. before the start of exam and after completion of exam. With regards to the same, please note the following :
- If fingers are coated (stamped ink/mehndi/coloured…etc), ensure to thoroughly wash them so that coating is completely removed before the exam day.
- If fingers are dirty or dusty, ensure to wash them and dry them before the finger print (biometric) is captured.
- Ensure fingers of both hands are dry. If fingers are moist, wipe each finger to dry them.
- If the primary finger (Right thumb) to be captured is injured/damaged, immediately notify the concerned authority in the test centre. (Any failure to observe these points will result in non-admittance for the examination)
IMPORTANT POINTS TO REMEMBER
- You are advised to bring with you the following things :-
- Call letter with your recent passport style photograph (which should be the same as uploaded in the online application form) affixed thereon.
- Photo identity proof such as PAN Card/Passport/Driving License/Voter’s Card/Bank Passbook with photograph/Photo Identity proof issued by a Gazetted Officer (on official letterhead)/Photo Identity proof issued by a People’s Representative (on official letterhead)/Identity Card issued by a recognised College/University/Aadhar/E-Aadhar Card with a photograph/Employee ID in original as well as a photocopy.
- Please note that Ration Card and Learner’s Driving License will not be accepted as valid ID proof.
- In case of candidates who have changed their name will be allowed only if they produce original Gazette notification/their original marriage certificate/affidavit in original.
- You should also bring stationary such as pencils, eraser and a ball point pen with you to the examination hall.
2. When Test Starts, do not waste your time in first reading all the questions as is done in the School/College/ University examinations. Since these questions are of objective type, read a particular question and immediately indicate your answer. In case you find a particular question difficult, skip the question and go on to the next question. The question so skipped may be solved at the end, if time is available.
3. You are advised in your interest to apportion the time given judiciously and not to utilise too much time on a particular test(s) at the cost of some other tests.
|Official Website||Click here|
All the details are as per official website